Jump to navigation Jump to search
The working title "Alien Planet" refers to a game idea.
- real-time strategy
- backend in some open language on a web server, should be easy to install elsewhere
- frontend run in browser with HTML5+CSS3+JS
- single-player (scenarios and/against AI opponents) and multi-player possible
- futuristic humans landing on an alien planet
- building up settlements
- fighting beasts, raiders, perhaps alien settlers
- influences from Dune II, AoE2 and Star Trek
- Resources: wood, stone, metals?, water, food?; energy
- Need to care that we don't have too many as we want to keep game play simple enough
- No money or equivalent, this is a Star-Trek-human-like society, if any commerce is needed, it's exchanging goods
- Unit types: settlers, soldiers(?), vehicles, aerospace
- Settlers are being trained to be (able to be) soldiers, operate vehicles, etc.
- Building types: infrastructure, military