The Rhine-Main-Danube channel connects different waterways to a large network bringing together transportation infrastructure for people from the Black Sea to the North Sea and in extension the Atlantic.
The tool using this code name is a universal communications (messaging/information/communication/notification management) add-on that runs in browser tabs.
Something like "messages".
- Primary Info - fixed table: subject, source, author, target, ID, status, read
- source+ID combination is unique
- Full Body - text bodies with fulltext index: ID, text, (headers block?)
- Meta Info - freeform metadata: ID, type, value
Similar to "accounts" in Thunderbird, source engines ("account types" are pluggable.
- Source: UID (internal), name, engine, parent
- name+parent combination is unique
- Source Meta: freeform metadata
Virtual folders are sources of a special engine.
Using Contacts add-on (pluggable?)
Pluggable engines for:
- folder tree
- list view
- item display
Defaults included in the base implementation, more can be added on.
- source-based hierarchical
- 3pane (folder + list + item)
- item (standalone message)
- twitter / status.net
- virtual folder / query
- simple (tree)
- text-in-list (esp. for twitter, etc. - rich list)
- item display:
- Base XUL: loads utilities, dynamically loads pluggable tab as overlay
- List: dynamically loaded as overlays
- Source, Folder, Item: dynamically loaded as JS
- Scheme Version?